Upcoming graduates about to embark on a job search are invited to participate in the career-building virtual activities April 13-17 as part of “Together We Roar: Grad Week 2020,” hosted by Mercer’s Center for Career and Professional Development.
Together We Roar: Grad Week 2020 Virtual Events
- Graduate Career Questions Virtual Drop-In Hours | 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | Join on Zoom
- Webinar: Diversity and Inclusion Issues in Career with Ansley Booker | 4 p.m. | Join on Zoom
- Webinar: Ace the Job Interview | 4 p.m. | Join on Zoom
- Webinar: LinkedIn 101 (Profile and How to Use to Network) | Noon-1 p.m. | Join on Zoom
- Webinar: Master the Virtual Job Interview | 4 p.m. | Join on Zoom
- Visit CCPD’s YouTube channel for pre-recorded career-related webinars